Fire at Sonic Drive-In on South Broadway in Tyler

0
50


TYLER, Texas (KETK) – A fire at the Sonic Drive-In on South Broadway Avenue has caused traffic delays in Tyler on Monday morning.

As of 6 a.m., one lane of traffic is blocked by first responder vehicles and fire officials at the scene said the fire is believed to have started in the grease vent area of the kitchen and was quickly put out.

First responders arrived to the scene in the 5600 block of South Broadway Avenue around 5:30 a.m. and said there were no injuries as a result of the fire.

Stay up-to-date with the latest local news, sports, weather, politics and more using the KETK mobile app on Android and iPhone.



Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here